Air Travel Experience is not just about the in-flight services. If you analyse the services and products offered by the Airline Industry, the service experience starts right from planning a trip till the passenger reaches home using the Taxi Services. Now you can understand the scope of product innovation and service quality standards to cater to diverse passenger demands.
So, delayed/cancelled flights, passenger wait times, passengers who arrive early at airports, and layovers are all areas in scope for airlines/airports to strike innovation with products, services or facilities. Lounge Services in Airports fall into the facility category.
What is a Lounge Facility:
Simply put, lounges are designated areas within an airport where certain travellers can enjoy comforts and benefits beyond those normally available in the waiting areas. Lounges are much more comfortable, and quieter where passengers can sit, relax, enjoy refreshments and enjoy other services.
AirAsia India Lounge Services:
AirAsia India Introduced exclusive lounge services for passengers who want to indulge in the luxury of a great travelling experience. AirAsia customers can pre-book lounge facility at the airport through AirAsia India's website or mobile application. The airline offers lounge pre-booking services across 13 airports, including at its all four hubs.
Service starting at Rs 800:
The airport lounge services can be availed by the passengers at a nominal fee, starting at Rs 800. The lounge access will be available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
How to Add Lounge Service to an Existing Booking:
Step by Step guide on how to book the service.
- Log on to airasia.co.in
- Go to Manage and retrieve your booking. If you currently don't have a booking, choose your destination and flight first and then select the add-on.
- Select Add-ons and proceed.
- Add Lounge Access under Add-ons.
- Proceed to seat selection and continue.
- Confirm your booking changes and proceed to payment.
List of City-wise Departure Airport Lounges:
The lounge services are available at the below-listed locations.
|1||Bangalore||BLR Domestic Lounge||Domestic||1250|
|3||Chennai||Travel Club Lounge||Domestic||1250|
|5||Delhi||Plaza Premium Lounge||Domestic T3||1000|
|6||Goa||Good Times Bar||Domestic||1000|
|8||Hyderabad||Plaza Premium Lounge||Domestic||1000|
|10||Kolkata||Travel Club Lounge||Domestic||1000|
|Oasis Lounge||Domestic T1B||
|Travel Club Lounge||Domestic T2|
|Travel Club Lounge||Domestic T1C|
The lounge services and facilities are operated by various third-party airport lounge operators and provided to the customer by DreamFolks Services Limited.
Airport Lounge facilities:
|2||Free internet stations/ high speed Wi-Fi|
|4||Hot food and beverages|
|5||Charging stations for laptops / mobiles / tablets|
|7||Lounge bar (chargeable)|
|8||TV and music entertainment|
|9||Business centre facilities - printer/copier/workstation/meeting facilities are chargeable.|
Passengers don't need to worry about missing important updates about their flight, as lounge access provides flight info and announcements, facilitating a stress-free experience for the passengers.
Things to Know:
- Lounge access will be provided upon presentation of the DreamFolks voucher/e-certificate at the lounge counter.
- The name on the e-certificate/voucher will be matched with the name on the boarding pass before facilitating lounge access. This check is done to make sure the lounge access is being availed by the right person.
- The services vary from one lounge to another.
The lounge Voucher issued is refundable only in case of complete PNR cancellation by the airline or passenger.
Lounge Voucher Validity:
- The lounge voucher will be valid for 90 days from the date of issuance. No refund will be provided to the passengers in case the voucher is not utilised within the duration.
- Passengers cannot prepone the use of the Lounge voucher, however, it can be used within 90 days from the date of issuance.
Other general terms and conditions apply.
By providing Pre-book facility to make an informed choice and extending easy access to airport lounges via digital platforms, AirAsia India enhances customer service and ensures a pleasurable travel experience for the passenger.