Around 190,000 Passengers Expected To Travel Through Dubai This Weekend
Emirates airlines are also expecting a sharp increase in the number of passengers arriving in Dubai during the same period with statistics believed to be around more than 430,000 passengers.
- Emirates airlines are expecting around 190,000 passengers to arrive and depart through terminal 3 at Dubai International Airport just this weekend.
- Passengers are expected to arrive in Dubai for the holidays and Expo 2020 which started at the beginning of this month.
- Emirates have already efficiently handled around 1.2 million passengers during the month of July and August in Dubai.
Emirates airlines based in Dubai has disclosed recent statistics where they are expecting around 190,000 passengers to arrive and depart through terminal 3 at Dubai International Airport just this weekend. This steep rise in the number of passengers is being speculated as the schools are closed for the mid-term break. The airlines released a statement on its website where they were expecting Friday, 15 October 2021 to be one of the busiest days. They also mentioned that this high passenger traffic starting today could last up to 28th October 2021.
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!