Bengaluru Airport Passengers Can Request Valet through an App Powered by TCS
TCS and PPG are working to add eight more services to this application by the February end and then by March 2021, take it up to 32 services in total. All of these services will be available to the customers through a mobile app.
- Bengaluru Airport, one of the major airports in India has seen many technological advancements over the years.
- TCS and PPG partnership will focus on reimagining end-to-end airport travel experience in three areas.
- If people want to surprise their loved ones with flower bouquets at the airport or get their car washed before they return, they can do all of it via an mobile application.
Bengaluru Airport, one of the major airports in India, has seen many technological advancements over the years. But now, to make the experience of an airport even more personal, enjoyable, and warm, passengers can request a valet before they land at the airport. Not just that, but if people want to surprise their loved ones with flower bouquets at the airport or get their car washed before they return, they can do all of it via a mobile application. The mobile application is a partnership between Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and Hong-Kong-based Plaza Premium Group (PPG) — a global airport hospitality services provider.
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!