Virgin Atlantic, Britain's flag carrier, has taken delivery of its first Airbus A330neo aircraft (A330 - 900) leased from Air Lease Corporation (ALC). The A330neo aircraft will play a crucial role in the company's fleet transformation, marking the 50th Airbus aircraft for the UK-based airline. Also Read: Virgin Atlantic Now Allows People to Wear Uniforms That Express Their True Identity First Airline to Operate the Aircraft Type in the UK With... Read More
Virgin Atlantic has launched its updated gender identity policy, giving its crew, pilots, and ground team the option to choose which of the iconic uniforms, designed by Vivienne Westwood, best represents them – no matter their gender, gender identity, or gender expression. Diversity of the Workforce: Reflecting the diversity of the workforce and in a move that cements its position as the most inclusive airline in the skies, Virgin Atlantic... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- Lockheed Martin Had Plans to Develop Multi-Purpose VLST Aircraft
- How to Join IndiGo Cabin Crew and Become Air Hostess
- Chennai to Get Second Airport in Parandur Soon
- Ryanair Voted to be the Worst Short-Haul Airline in the UK for Refunds
- IndiGo: 6E Tiffin Is Now Available on Board With 22 Delicious Preparations