Jekta Aviation, a Swiss startup, has launched the PHA-ZE 100, a novel 19-seater seaplane that is all electric. The aircraft will have zero emissions and a 45-minute recharge time. Here, let's look more closely. PHA-ZE 100 At the Abu Dhabi Air Expo earlier this month, the Swiss firm unveiled information about its brand-new seaplane. The Passenger Hydro Aircraft Zero Emissions 100, also known as the PHA-ZE 100, will have a... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- How to Join IndiGo Cabin Crew and Become Air Hostess
- Lockheed Martin Had Plans to Develop Multi-Purpose VLST Aircraft
- Ryanair Voted to be the Worst Short-Haul Airline in the UK for Refunds
- IndiGo: 6E Tiffin Is Now Available on Board With 22 Delicious Preparations
- Chennai to Get Second Airport in Parandur Soon