Etihad Airways Receives a Show-Cause Notice on Violating Covid-19 Norms at IGI Airport
New Delhi district authorities have issued a show-cause notice to Etihad Airways on the grounds of violating guidelines set by the centre for the arriving international passengers.
- The norm to random test 2% of arriving passengers has not been followed by the airline.
- The station manager of the airline is expected to respond to the notice within 24 hours.
- Recently three more carriers have been issued notices for violating the set norms for international passengers arriving in the country.
In a recent development, Etihad Airways has found itself in trouble with the New Delhi district authorities as the latter has issued a show-cause notice to the airlines on the grounds of violating guidelines set by the centre for the arriving international passengers at IGI airport. These guidelines have been set in the wake of the rising Omicron variant of covid-19. The station manager of the airline is expected to respond to the notice within 24 hours.
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!