HDFC Bank has returned to the market with the power of issuing new credit cards. HDFC recently made the Infinia Credit Card Metal Edition live on its website. It is worth noting that since the time the company has made its comeback in the credit card market, it has issued over 4,00,000 new credit cards. Further, the bank has relaunched three of its credit cards. The card can be seen on the website of the company and it is the only HDFC Bank Infinia card available in India now. Let’s check out the benefits and rewards given out by the card.
HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card Metal Edition Benefits
These are the benefits that you will get with the HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card Metal Editon:
- Metallic Card
- Complimentary nights & weekend buffets at participating ITC hotels
- Complimentary Club Marriott membership for the first year
- Unlimited airport lounge access across the globe for Primary and Add-on member
- 5 Reward Points for every ₹ 150 spent
- Global Personal Concierge -24 X 7
Customers will also get reward points on transactions they make through the card.
There are hotels and dining benefits as well:
- Book stay for 3-nights and pay for two at participating ITC Hotels.
- 1+1 complimentary weekend buffet at participating ITC Hotels.
The additional features of the card include:
a) Foreign Currency Markup: Lowest markup fee of 2% on all foreign currency transactions.
b) Zero lost card liability: In the unfortunate event of losing your HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card, on reporting it immediately to the bank’s 24-hour call centre, you have zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made on your Credit Card.
c) Interest-Free Credit Period: Up to 50 days of interest-free period on your HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card from the date of purchase (subject to the submission of the charge by the Merchant)
d) Revolving Credit: Enjoy Revolving Credit on your HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card at the nominal interest rate.
There is also a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations across India on transactions between Rs 400 and Rs 1,00,000.
There are more benefits associated with the card that you can check out on the bank’s website.
HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card Metal Edition Eligibility, Fees and Charges
HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card Metal Edition is only provided to users who are invited. It cannot be purchased from the bank.
For fees and charges, refer to the below details:
- Joining/Renewal Membership Fee – Rs. 12,500 + Applicable Taxes.
- Enjoy Welcome and Renewal benefit of 12,500 reward points upon fee realisation and card activation.
- Spend 10 lakhs or more in the preceding 12 months and get the renewal membership fee waived off for next year.