Increase in International Flights Expected at Hyderabad Airport
In recent developments, Air India has introduced two nonstop flights from Hyderabad to London and Chicago. Hyderabad is considered to be an epicenter for the IT industry and pharmaceutical sector which helps in attracting more passengers from the USA, UK, and Europe. Air India might be looking forward to introducing more international flights in the near future from Hyderabad.
- Air India has introduced two nonstop flights from Hyderabad to London and Chicago.
- The recent statistics have shown that the number of passengers traveling to US cities is around 7.5 Lakhs annually.
- Around 22000 metric ton of goods is exported from Hyderabad to various cities in the USA every year.
As Tata Sons won the bid to acquire Air India from the government closing in on a deal of $2.4 Billion, the industry foresees a wide range of changes taking place in the near future. It was told by the GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited (GHAL) that the acquisition of Air India by Tata will improve the financial situations for the airlines and also the services and the operations. This is expected to result in rising demand for international flights from Hyderabad Airport.
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!