If you are a frequent flyer, you can understand the importance of getting rewarded for flying with your favourite airline. IndiGo loves to reward its customers uniquely, and in 2020 the airline introduced its co-branded credit card 'Ka-ching' in partnership with HDFC Bank. IndiGo also offers 6E Rewards with its two Kotak 6E Rewards credit cards. Continue reading to know more.
What is the IndiGo 6E Rewards Program?
6E Rewards program is a rewards program by IndiGo linked to a co-branded credit card 'Ka-ching' where-in opted members can enjoy the 6E Rewards by using their card for availing IndiGo Services. Customers can redeem the 6E Rewards for 6E Reward's benefits. Please be noted that the 6E Rewards Program is not a frequent flier program.
Benefits of IndiGo Kotak Credit Card:
With Kotak IndiGo Ka-ching 6E Rewards Credit card, you can turn your spending into rewards with the exciting perks of 6E. You can earn travel vouchers, check-ins, complimentary means and much more! Excited right?
IndiGo Kotak credit card comes in two variants 6E Rewards and 6E Rewards XL. Let us look into the benefits of the two cards that customers can enjoy.
|6E Rewards XL
|Joining & Annual Fee
|Rs 1,500 (offer) else, Rs 2,500
|6E Rewards Earnings
|Every time you swipe your Ka-ching credit card you earn 6E Rewards as per the percentage.
|Dining, entertainment, and grocery
|Other spends(including fuel)
|Feature partners (upto
|These are benefits which are exclusively applicable for the Ka-ching card holders during their tenure as 6E Rewards member.
|Rs 150 discounted convenience fee on IndiGo
|8 domestic airport Lounge access
|12 golf lessons & 4 rounds of green fees
|One time benefit earned by the Rewards member on joining the program.
|Free Air Ticket
|Free 6E Prime addon
|Accor hotels stay voucher (30% off)
|Accor hotels dining voucher
Benefits and Features:
- You get a welcome ticket worth Rs 1500
- Enjoy 6E Prime add-ons worth Rs 899 - Get priority check-in, choice of seat, complimentary meal and quicker baggage assistance
- Earn welcome vouchers from various partner brands on dining, stay and much more.
- You can enjoy discounted convenience fee of Rs 150 per passenger on IndiGo tickets.
Validity of 6E Rewards:
- 6E Rewards can be earned on every INR 100 spent, and earnings will not be applicable on group or corporate bookings.
- 6E Rewards earned on spending through the Kotak IndiGo Ka-ching Rewards Card will be valid for 24 months from the date of issuance, and Bonus 6E Rewards will be valid for 6 months from the date of issuance.
How to Apply for the co-branded card:
You can go to 6E Rewards Section on IndiGo's website > Kotak Bank Credit Cards and apply for the co-branded card you like. You can also apply for the credit card on Kotak Bank's website.
Things to Know:
- Customers can enjoy complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge access twice every quarter at select airports.
- Accor Star voucher - 30% off on stay (minimum one and maximum three nights stay)
- Complimentary IndiGo air ticket will be available for redemption towards base fare post three transactions every month for the first three months.
- The ticket can be redeemed for bookings made on the IndiGo website or mobile app and in INR only.
Other General terms and conditions apply.
With Kotak IndiGo Ka-ching Credit Card, your spending with IndiGo would turn more rewarding! Explore the card which best suit your travel needs.