Indore-Sharjah Flights From Air India Express to Start From March 27
In the early half of 2022, Air India is expected to be handed over to the new management Talace Private Limited, a subsidiary of Tata Sons. Meanwhile, the Competition Commission has authorised the proposed acquisition of debt-ridden Air India and its two subsidiaries by Tata Group.
- Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia views the new flight schedule between Indore and Sharjah as a vital step in connecting Madhya Pradesh with the world.
- Government is in the process of closing all the conditions precedent for handing over Air India to new management.
- PM says that the decision on Air India will breathe fresh life into the country’s aviation sector.
Air India Express will begin flying between Indore and Sharjah from March 27, 2022, according to Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia. The Centre announced on October 8 that Tata Sons’ Talace Private Limited, a subsidiary of Tata Sons, won the bid to buy Air India and its subsidiary Air India Express. In the early half of 2022, Air India is expected to be handed over to Talace. Scindia views the new flight schedule between Indore and Sharjah as a vital step in connecting Madhya Pradesh with the world. He congratulated the people of Madhya Pradesh.
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!