Qatar Airways to Launch Flights to Santorini
Along with Athens and Mykonos, this will be the third Greek destination for Qatar Airways.
- From June 7th, Qatar Airways will provide three weekly flights between Doha and Santorini.
- Flights on this route will be operated by Qatar's Airbus A320 fleet. The plane has 144 seats in total, including 12 in business class and 132 in economy.
- Qatar Airways began flying to Mykonos in 2018, however because of the pandemic, the airline was forced to discontinue the service in the summer of 2020.
Starting on June 7th, Qatar Airways will begin flying to Santorini, Greece. Along with Athens and Mykonos, this will be the third Greek destination for Qatar Airways. In the same week, the airline will resume service to Mykonos.
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!