SpiceJet has partnered with Axis Bank and introduced Voyage and Voyage Black Credit Cards recently. These cards offer many benefits, and now SpiceJet has something that helps Fastrack your SC Point earnings. In another development, SpiceJet has introduced Point conversion with Axis Bank. Read to know more details.
Convert your Axis Bank Rewards to SC Points
Axis Bank, the third largest private sector bank, offers a full spectrum of financial services to different customer segments. The bank has a loyalty program, Edge Rewards, that allows customers to earn points/miles for every relationship they have with the Bank - Savings and Current Account, Credit and Debit Cards and across all other retail products like Axis Direct, Forex and NRI.
Now, Axis Bank customers have a reason to fly with SpiceJet as they can convert these accumulated Edge Rewards/Edge Miles to SpiceClub Points. These SC Points can be used by passengers to avail SpiceJet services.
How to Convert Edge Rewards and Edge Miles to SC Points:
- Log in to Travel EDGE and click on 'Points/Miles Transfer'
- Click on 'SpiceClub logo' under the Partners section
- If you are a first-time user, select 'Link Member' to link your SC Member ID
- Else select 'Points/Miles Transfer'
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number to initiate the transfer
- Post successful conversion, members will receive email and/or SMS notification as a confirmation
Using SC Points:
As you Fastrack accumulating your SC Points, there are many ways to use SC points.
- Flights: You can book flights using SC points and enjoy zero convenience fee.
- SpiceMax: You can use SC Points to purchase a SpiceMax upgrade. Remember the SpiceMax benefits we discussed?
- Hot Meals: You can use SC Points to pre-book hot meals.
- Preferred Seat: You can book your preferred seat using accumulated SC points and make your flight journey more comfortable.
Not only these, but you can also use SC Points to purchase services offered by SpiceJet.
Things to Know:
- All Axis Bank customers eligible for eDGE Loyalty Rewards can convert their Axis eDGE Rewards Points to SC Points.
- The program is currently live for Atlas credit card, Reserve credit card, Burgundy Private credit card, and Magnus credit card.
- There should be a minimum balance of 500 Axis eDGE Rewards Points for redemption against SC Points.
Other General terms and conditions apply.
SpiceJet SpiceScreen: The Complimentary In-Flight Entertainment for Passengers
With SpiceJet's SpiceScreen, passengers can enjoy in-flight entertainment on their personal devices by connecting to the Wi-Fi Network on the flight. Passengers can also do shopping or book mid-air cabs using the service. SpiceScreen is available across all SpiceJet flights.
As Axis Bank customers earn Edge Rewards for every relation with the bank, they can easily convert the Rewards to SC Points and fly with an Edge.