UAE Relaxes COVID Rules for Indians
Note that when we say Expo 2021, it is actually Expo 2020. The Dubai Expo was initially supposed to take place during October of 2020, but it got cancelled because of the impact of the COVID-19. The event was moved to October 1, 2021 and it will take place until March 31, 2022.
- Travellers from the countries which are in the ‘green list’ of the UAE won’t even have to undergo a mandatory quarantine
- Note that when we say Expo 2021, it is actually Expo 2020
- The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has eased the travelling rules for the international passengers
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has eased the travelling rules for international passengers. It is worth noting that these rules have been relaxed right before the start of the Dubai Expo 2021. People or tourists with both work visas and tourist visas will be allowed to enter the UAE. The COVID-19 protocols have been eased to boost International travel to UAE. Dr Ahmed Albanna, Ambassador of UAE to India said that the government has created a new mechanism that will help with issuing visas to people trying to travel to the UAE. The new mechanism is supposed to expedite the process of issuing visas to people including foreigners who are trying to visit Dubai for going to the Expo.
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!