Vistara Launches Daily Flights From Mumbai And Delhi To Rajasthan’s Udaipur And Jodhpur

Web Stories

Rajasthan is one among the popular tourism destinations in India. India’s full-service carrier Vistara has decided to cash in the tourist crowd visiting the place by launching daily flights to Udaipur and Jodhpur from Delhi and Mumbai. Earlier this month, Vistara had launched flights to Mumbai and Udaipur as well.

Both cities witness significant improvement in number of visitors, both from India and abroad.

Vistara Mumbai-Udaipur and Mumbai-Jodhpur flight schedule

Vistara’s flight UK613 will depart Mumbai airport at 12.15 am and will arrive at Udaipur at 1.55 pm. The return flight UK614 will leave Udaipur at 2.30 pm and will land in Mumbai at 4 pm. Vistara flight UK655 will leave Mumbai at 2.30 pm and will reach Jodhpur at 4.10 pm. The return flight UK656 will leave Jodhpur at 4.45 pm and will arrive in Mumbai at 6.15 pm.


Vistara Delhi-Udaipur and Delhi-Jodhpur flight schedule

For the flights between Delhi and Udaipur, Vistara’s UK627 will take-off from Delhi at 1 pm and will reach Udaipur at 2.45 pm. The return flight UK628 will leave Udaipur at 3.20 pm and will arrive in Delhi at 4.45 pm.

There are also flights between Delhi and Jodhpur. Delhi-Jodhpur flight UK683 will leave Delhi at 1.50 pm and will reach Jodhpur at 3 pm. The return flight UK682 will leave Jodhpur at 3.35 pm and will land in Delhi at 4.55 pm.

According to Vinod Kannan, Vistara’s Chief Strategy Officer, Vistara’s five-star airline and exceptional service will lure the tourists as they make the right combination to suit the market need and demand.

Vistara that started its operations in 2015 is a joint venture of Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines. Tata Sons holds the majority stake of 51% in the airline and Singapore Airlines occupy the remaining 49%. Vistara currently connects 33 destinations and operates around 200 flights a day. Its fleet consists of 23 Airbus A320 and nine Boeing 737-800NG aircraft.

Reported By


Ria is a lead news writer at Aviation Scoop. She writes from dawn to dusk, reads in the evenings, and draws at some ungodly hours. She loathes human interaction and finds solace in the sweet, musky smell of old books, and rain.

Recent Comments

  • No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!

Tech News

Notify of

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments