Vistara Wins Award for Hospitality Experience at the Skytrax World Airline Awards 2019

The airline also won awards at 2019 TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice Awards

By June 19th, 2019 AT 6:20 PM
Follow TT on

As a milestone in customer service, India’s full-service carrier Vistara receives ‘Best Airline Staff in Central Asia and India’ for the second time in a row at the Skytrax World Airline Awards 2019 held at Paris Air Show in France.

The travellers choose Skytrax World Airline Awards through an airline passenger satisfaction survey conducted every year. Factors such as service efficiency, friendliness, hospitality, language skills, and overall quality consistency at the airport and onboard are considered to measure customer satisfaction.

Vistara-runway-closure-mumbai

Also Read: Vistara Leases Six Aircraft From BOC Aviation Ahead of Its International Launch

Every single day, our effort is to delight our customers by making flying an experience one can always look forward to. We’re happy to receive this esteemed award by Skytrax which reflects the trust of our customers and recognises the dedication of all our customer-facing staff to consistently deliver an unparalleled flying experience to millions of travellers in India, Leslie Thng, Chief Executive Officer, Vistara said.

We congratulate Vistara on the fabulous achievement of being voted the Best Airline Staff Service in Central Asia and India, for the second consecutive year. The airline should be extremely proud of this success as this result comes directly from their customers, Edward Plaisted, CEO of Skytrax said. Edward Plaisted presented the award to Nikhil Pandey, Deputy General Manager – Airport Standards & Performance, Vistara at the award venue. Skytrax World Airline Awards 2019 was held on the sidelines of Paris Air Show.

Vistara wins titles at the 2019 TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice Awards

Besides Skytrax World Airline Awards, Vistara also bagged titles of ‘Best Airline – India’ and ‘Best Regional Airline – Asia’ at 2019 TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice Awards.

Vistara is a joint venture of Tata Sons Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA). Tata Sons holds the majority stake of 51% in the company and SIA holds the remaining 49%.

Also Read: Vistara to Commence International Operations by the Second Half of 2019: CEO

 

Ria is a lead news writer at Aviation Scoop. She writes from dawn to dusk, reads in the evenings, and draws at some ungodly hours. She loathes human interaction, and finds solace in the sweet, musky smell of old books, and rain. Find her on Twitter here - @rialakshman.

Recent Posts

IndiGo Unlikely to Lose Market Dominating Position Amidst Controversy Related to Promoters: Experts

India’s biggest budget airline, IndiGo, owned by Interglobe Aviation has been caught in a new stifling position owing to its...

RHA’s New Wireless Flight Adapter Enables Bluetooth Audio in Any Device With 3.5mm Jack

Scottish earphone specialist RHA has released a Wireless Flight Adapter enabling the user to connect any wireless headphones to airplane’s...

Rajiv Gandhi International Airport Hyderabad Begins Trials for Facial Recognition Under Digi Yatra Initiative

The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA), Hyderabad has started trials for Facial Recognition (FR) for the entry of passengers into...