With a New Partnership, Copa Airlines Hopes to Spread Cost of Tickets
Rather than paying in full at the time of booking, passengers may spread the cost of their flights across affordable monthly payments with simple instalments.
- Owing to a partnership with Uplift, Copa Airlines will offer its guests the option of travelling now and paying later.
- Customers may pick the flexible payment option by filling out an online form, which is linked into Copa's website.
- The airline, which had a $40 million net profit in 2021, has been exploring ways to make flying more easy for its passengers.
Uplift, a California-based buy-now-pay-later solutions company, has partnered with Copa Airlines, Panama’s flag carrier, to increase its reach in Central and South America. Passengers travelling with the airline may now stretch the cost of their ticket over several months, depending on the plan they pick, and utilise it on a variety of popular locations.
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!