Airbus Cancels the Contract for Another A350 Aircraft with Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways rejected the delivery of the third A350-900 aircraft after which Airbus cancelled the contract. Notably, Qatar has already grounded 23 of its A350s citing the cause to be damaged paint layers. Even though Airbus accepts it to be a problem but refrains from accepting that it is a safety issue.
- Qatar Airways has already grounded 23 of its A350s citing the cause to be damaged paint layers.
- Qatar Airways seeking more than US$ 1 billion in compensation over the grounded A350s.
- Airbus is asking for $220 million regarding the first two undelivered A350s.
The European aircraft manufacturer Airbus has cancelled the delivery of yet another Qatar Airways A350-900. This makes it the third A350 aircraft being cancelled by the manufacturer in what has been an ongoing and increasingly spiteful clash between Airbus and the Gulf airline. Just last week, Qatar Airways raised the stakes as it stated that surface flaws on the A350s increase the risk of fuel tanks igniting.
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!