American Airlines Sees Rise in International Travel as Country Opens Borders
President of American Airlines, Robert Isom predicted that the increase in travel demand will continue in the next year as well. He said that people are waiting to go on the roads again. He said that there are families and grandparents that haven’t met each other in a while and also many business people who want to get in touch with their customers.
- The non-citizens need to provide proof of complete vaccination before boarding a flight to the US.
- The bookings went up by 60% from the UK and 70% from South America overnight and the trend has continued since then.
- The airline expects the domestic leisure revenue to surpass the 2019 levels by the end of 2021 and continue the momentum in 2022 as well.
In the recent development of events, as the covid restrictions ease and the US opens border for non-citizens, American Airlines have welcomed 150 flights in the country on Monday carrying passengers who are fully vaccinated against Covid-19. The president of American Airlines expressed his delight at the rising demand and told that they were going to welcome around 40,000 passengers in the country.
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!