IndiGo Stock Closes at 2.63% in the Green on Wednesday
SpiceJet, a low-budget airline and a fierce competitor of IndiGo saw its stock closing at Rs 63.70 on Wednesday which was 0.47% in the red compared to its previous close of Rs 64 on Tuesday. IndiGo’s stock is going up even though the number of COVID-19 cases in India is increasing everyday.
- IndiGo, India’s largest airline had a really good Wednesday on the stock market.
- IndiGo’s stock is going up even though the number of COVID-19 cases in India is increasing everyday.
- More and more people are getting infected from the Omicron variant of the virus which is said to be more transmissible.
IndiGo, India’s largest airline, had a really good Wednesday on the stock market. The airline’s stock closed 2.63% higher than its previous close. On Tuesday, IndiGo’s stock had closed at Rs 2035 but opened at Rs 2057 on Wednesday. The airline’s shares closed at Rs 2089 (2.63% in the green) on Wednesday, which is a good thing and shows that the investor confidence from the airline sector hasn’t gone yet. IndiGo’s stock also touched upwards of Rs 2100 on Wednesday before closing at Rs 2089.
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!