Ministry of Civil Aviation Recommends the Utilisation of Drones in All Sectors
The civil aviation ministry suggests deploying drones for purposes like surveillance, crime control, situational analysis, disaster management, and VVIP security, among others.
- Drones offer tremendous benefits to almost every sector of the economy.
- MoCA Secretary Rajiv Bansal made suggestions to various Ministries about the application of drones.
- The Ministry of Railways has already taken the initiative to implement the ideas.
The Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) plans for more effective utilisation of drone applications in India. Towards the mission to make the country a global hub for drones, the central government is deploying a liberalised Drone Rules 2021. The mission is devised under the government’s Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan programme. The civil aviation ministry suggests deploying drones for purposes like surveillance, crime control, situational analysis, disaster management, VVIP security, etc. It seeks coordination from different ministries to make this possible, and has sent letters requesting the same to a dozen ministries.
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!