After a Pandemic Hiatus, Emirates SkyCargo Gets Back to Dubai World Central
At the end of March, the airline will resume dual-hub cargo operations in Dubai.
- On March 26th, Emirates SkyCargo will resume cargo operations at its Emirates SkyCentral cargo hub at Dubai World Central Airport (DWC) in the city's south.
- Emirates SkyCargo is the Dubai-based carrier's dedicated air freight branch, shipping goods to 140 locations around the world using the cargo capacity of Emirates' passenger fleet as well as its dedicated fleet of Boeing 777 freighters.
- Emirates SkyCargo, which has kept its cargo fleet flying throughout the pandemic, will be eager to take advantage of the increase in belly-hold capacity.
The Dubai-based carrier and its Skycargo affiliate have announced a return to its Dubai World Central cargo hub at the end of the month, after nearly two years apart. As the airline ramps up operations following COVID-19, this relocation will give much-needed extra cargo handling capacity.
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!