Delta Air Lines to Raise the Salaries of Around 75,000 Employees by 4%
Airlines' readiness to restart compensation increases and even employ more people shows that the business is breaking free from the pandemic's restraints.
- From May 1st, the salary increase will be reflected in the workers' paychecks.
- Delta anticipates strong sales in the coming months.
- While the carrier expects to lose money in the first quarter, it expects to make money in March.
This season, Delta Air Lines is upping more than just ticket costs. Employees at the airline have reportedly received a wage raise, according to reports. The wage boost will be given to over 70,000 Delta employees worldwide, marking the first since the COVID issue began. Airlines’ readiness to restart compensation increases and even employ more people shows that the business is breaking free from the pandemic’s restraints.
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!