Emirates Introduces Special Doha – Mahe Flights From December 24
The launch of new Doha - Seychelles flights is a result of Emirates’s renewed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Seychelles Tourism Board. The airline expects passengers from popular inbound markets for the route.
- Emirates will operate double daily flights from Doha to Seychelles from December 24, 2021, until January 09, 2022.
- Emirates will further serve Doha - Seychelles with ten weekly flights from January 10, 2022
- Emirates received its 123rd Airbus A380, the last superjumbo plane, soon entering commercial services.
As a special holiday offer, Emirates has announced it will operate double daily flights to Seychelles from December 24, 2021, until January 09, 2022. Two days – December 29 and 30 — are excluded from the schedule. Emirates already operates a daily flight to Seychelles using its Boeing 777-300ER aircraft. The second daily service is expected to boost tourism to the island nation, which is famous for its winter holidays. The airline expects passengers from popular inbound markets, including France, Germany, the UK, Russia, Italy, Switzerland, Poland, the US, UAE, and KSA. The new Emirates Dubai to Mahe will operate as Emirates flight EK707, departing from Dubai airport at 10.20 am and arriving in Mahe airport at 2.55 pm, local time. The return flight from Mahe to Dubai will operate as Emirates flight EK706, departing from Mahe at 8.35 am and arriving in Dubai at 1.10 pm local time.
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!