SpiceJet wants customers to fly with the airline and experience its services while enjoying the benefits of travel cards. In line with the same, the airline has introduced Voyage and Voyage Black Credit cards. Now, SpiceJet customers have an update from the cards section of the airline. Read to know what's on offer now.
You can click the link to read about the benefits offered by Voyage and Voyage Black Credit cards.
SpiceJet Customers get Cash Back with Niyo Global Card:
As a special spicy offer, SpiceJet Customers get Rs 500 cashback on the first International transaction using Niyo Global Card. To avail the benefit, you should first know the usefulness of Niyo Global. We tried to keep it simple and explain it below for you.
Also Read: SpiceJet to Fly Daily Direct From Udaipur to Delhi, Jaipur and Mumbai
What is Niyo Global?
Niyo Global is an INR based interest earning Digital Savings Account that comes with a zero forex markup Visa Signature Debit card. Niyo Global offers a combination of benefits of a debit card and a forex card, put together in a single card without any extra charges. The services come integrated with a mobile application for a seamless banking experience on the go through your travels abroad or while in India.
What is zero forex markup?
While making payments in a foreign currency with any credit/debit card, usually a fee is charged by the card-issuing bank on the total transaction amount for providing the convenience of currency conversion. Niyo Global card comes with zero forex markup, which means you won't be charged anything for this convenience.
Niyo Global Card Benefits:
1. You can enjoy Zero forex markup anywhere in the world. No charges for the convenience of foreign currency conversion. Only the VISA exchange rate applies to all transactions. Save 3-5% each time you make a forex transaction.
2. Load the card in INR and spend in 150+ currencies without any extra charges. Works wherever VISA is accepted.
3. Visa Signature Card Services - Free airport lounge across India
4. Earn up to 5% monthly interest on savings with a monthly payout, which is available only on Niyo SBM.
5. Get help anytime and anywhere with 24x7 in-app chat support.
100% Digital Onboarding:
Steps to apply for Niyo Global Account:
- Download the Niyo Global App.
- Complete the KYC Steps with PAN, Aadhaar and Passport No.
- And that's it. Your account is ready, and you can use your virtual card for online transactions.
- To order the physical card, you need to load Rs. 5000. You can use or withdraw the amount loaded anytime after ordering the card.
- Physical card will be delivered in 5-7 days.
Things to Know:
Interest of 3.5% on savings up to Rs 2 Lakh, Interest of 4% on savings of Rs 2 Lakh to Rs 5 Lakh, and Interest of 5% on savings above Rs 5 Lakh.
Other general terms and conditions apply.
Also Read: SpiceJet Introduces Point Conversion With Axis Bank
It's not new for SpiceJet to introduce products or services that enhance the experience for its International travellers. In June 2022, the airline launched an online Visa Service, a fully online process to save time and effort spent on applying for a visa, in partnership with Visa2Fly. The service is available for all travellers, irrespective of the airline.
SpiceJet offering cashback benefits for its International travellers to enjoy Niyo Global services is another step towards enhancing consumer experience while also giving a positive outlook for travel.