Airline Ratings Portal Publishes the List of Safest Airlines in the World
Air New Zealand tops first in the world’s safest airlines list, followed by Etihad Airways and Qatar Airways in second and third positions. The portal has also published the top ten safest low-cost airlines globally.
- Air New Zealand keeps a clear focus on the safety of its passengers.
- COVID-19 has added a new dimension to the issues of the aviation industry.
- All airlines have incidents, but the factor distinguishing a good airline from an unsafe one is how the flight crew handles accidents.
The value and demand for safe airlines have grown more than ever before. There has been a massive drop in aviation travel around the world due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This decline is likely to persist in 2022, with the Omicron variant of the COVID-19 virus continuing to inflict havoc globally. As a result, COVID-19 protocols have become an essential indicator of an airline’s safety. Other safety indicators of airlines include aircraft age, crashes, and serious events. Considering all these factors, airlineratings.com, a rating portal, has published a list of the world’s safest airlines for 2022.
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!