American Airlines and IndiGo Codeshare Agreement May Implement in March 2022
Previously American Airlines had resumed its services to India starting from November 12 after a gap period of over a decade. American Airlines' Managing Director (Sales), Tom Lattig has said that the airline will now be flying Seattle – Bengaluru flight from March 25 in place of January 4 as decided earlier.
- American Airlines had resumed its services to India starting from November 12.
- American Airlines has over 2000 agreements in place with various companies in the United States.
- American Airlines will be providing special pricing for the new service to India after talking to these companies.
In the recent development of events, an official from the world’s largest airline in terms of the fleet- American Airlines has said that the airline is in the process of getting requisite approvals from the US government for its codeshare agreement with the IndiGo airlines. He added that the partnership between the two global giants may be initiated from March of next year. Earlier in September, it was announced, that American Airlines and IndiGo will be entering into a codeshare agreement that will give access to the American carrier to sell tickets on its distribution system of the Indian airline operating on 29 routes.
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!