American Airlines to Operate Around 380 Flights from Miami International Airport
American Airlines has made an announcement to add four new international routes and six new domestic routes making it a total of 370 active flights operating from Miami International Airport by the airline.
- American Airlines is hiring around 1500 new members this winter.
- The airline will be operating its largest schedule in the history of the Miami hub.
- The airline has also released a list of its new routes commencing during the winter schedule.
In the recent development of events, the biggest carrier at the Miami International Airport – American Airlines has made an announcement to add four new international routes and six new domestic routes. This will bring it to a total of 378 flights actively operating from Miami by American Airlines, a feat that has never been achieved before. The new expansion by the airline during the very busy winter schedule will witness flights to and from Chetumal, Mexico; San Andres, Colombia, and to Dominica and Anguilla.
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!