American Airlines Return to National Capital of India with Daily Services
The introduction of this new service marks the return of the most prominent US airline to the national capital of India. The new initiation will be a daily service from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) to New Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL).
- American Airlines have decided to go for Boeing 777-300ER aircraft which is the largest widebody in the largest fleet of carriers in the world for the operations on this route.
- A daily service is planned to be started from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) and Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru (BLR).
- There has been a long demand for direct connectivity of the market to New York from the customers and the initiation is sure to receive a positive response from the community.
In an attempt to expand its global network even further American Airlines has announced the initiation of new flights to New Delhi which started on November 12th, 2021. American Airlines is the biggest airline in terms of fleet and seemingly the air-giant is ready to take advantage of the recent ease in travel restrictions. American Airlines will be using its largest widebody carrier in the fleet Boeing 777-300ER for the route.
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!