Noida International Airport Collaborates With Amadeus to Enhance Passenger Experience
Noida International Airport (NIA) has partnered with Amadeus to implement a world-class passenger processing system (PPS) featuring biometric capabilities and seamless integration. The airport aims to provide a frictionless travel experience while prioritizing sustainability.
- Noida International Airport partners with Amadeus for passenger processing system.
- Amadeus to provide common use check-in, boarding, baggage reconciliation, and biometric capabilities.
- Integration of DigiYatra platform for smooth passenger experiences.
Noida International Airport (NIA) has signed an agreement with Amadeus to implement passenger processing system (PPS) that will revolutionise the travel experience for passengers. The agreement covers the provision of various services, including common use check-in, boarding, baggage reconciliation, and the integration of biometric capabilities through the DigiYatra platform. Also Read: Airport Updates: Noida International Airport Progress, AAI’s Special Campaign 2.0 and More
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!