The Reciprocal Loyalty Partnership Signed Between Oman Air and Qatar Airways
The new partnership will allow the members of the Privilege Club to earn Qmiles on the flights of Oman Air and Sindbad members, reciprocally could earn Sindbad miles on the flights of Qatar Airways as informed in a statement released by Oman Air.
- Previously, in December of last year, Oman Air and Qatar Airways had promised to cooperate in order to expand commercial operations for both airlines.
- This reciprocal loyalty program partnership is designed to strengthen the relationship between the two carriers and provide advantages of code-sharing to them.
- For Oman Air, this code-sharing expansion would result in a steep rise in the number of destinations its passengers could have.
The national airline of the sultanate, Oman Air has recently signed a deal with Qatar Airways wherein the two airlines have joined hands for a reciprocal loyalty partnership. Under this new deal, the members of Oman Air Sindbad and Qatar Airways Privilege Club will be able to earn loyalty miles when they travel between Doha and Muscat in either direction and on any of the two flights.
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!