UAE-India Travel Becomes Difficult in the Light of New COVID-19 Travel Restrictions
Ticket prices for flights from the UAE to India have fallen, with tickets for Delhi and Mumbai starting at Dh400-Dh500, down from Dh1,000-Dh2,000 just a few weeks ago.
- The new travel restrictions have prompted people to halt their trips to India.
- Business travels are unlikely as they cannot adhere to the quarantine rules while visiting for 1-2 days.
- The cases of Omicron are surging in India. Delhi and Maharastra are the top in terms of count.
Flight bookings to and from India may decline as a result of the country’s top airports adopting new COVID-19-related requirements for all passengers. Due to an increase in Omicron instances, Delhi and Mumbai, India’s two largest flight hubs, have issued updated passenger arrival procedures. According to a source cited by Gulf News, the new bookings have stalled, and families appear hesitant to travel under the new Covid restrictions because it is too much of a burden. Ticket prices for flights from the UAE to India have fallen, with tickets for Delhi and Mumbai starting at Dh400-Dh500, down from Dh1,000-Dh2,000 just a few weeks ago.
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!