Vistara Announces Vistara Anniversary Ticket Sale

The passengers have to book before midnight on January 7 to avail Vistara anniversary offer. These Vistara bookings can be used for travel through September 30, 2022.

Highlights:

  • Domestic rates on the economy and premium economy cabins require a minimum of 15-day advance booking.
  • Vistara bookings can be used for travel through September 30, 2022.
  • IndiGo announces the new IndiGo Delhi-Port Blair flight.

Web Stories

Vistara

Vistara, a subsidiary of Tata Sons, is celebrating its ‘7th Anniversary’ with a special discount in tariff for domestic and international travel. Vistara anniversary celebration offer is only valid for 48 hours. The passengers have to book before midnight on January 7 to avail Vistara offer.

“In celebration of our 7th Anniversary, we are happy to announce special fares across our domestic and international network. For domestic, one-way all-in fares start at Rs 977 for Economy Class, Rs 2,677 for Premium Economy, and Rs 9,777 for Business Class,” Vistara announced on its website. The airline has not revealed the route with the lowest tariff.

Domestic rates on the economy and premium economy cabins require a minimum of 15-day advance booking, while business class requires three days. International travel doesn’t require an advance purchase.

Vistara anniversary sale ticket tariffs

Under the special anniversary offer, the passenger must pay Rs 13,880 for economy class flights on the Delhi-Dhaka route. The premium fare starts at Rs 19,711 for Mumbai-Maldives routes, and the business class fares start at Rs 47,981 for the Mumbai-Singapore route.

The passengers planning to travel this weekend may book tickets on Vistara’s website or through Vistara Android/Apple mobile apps. The travellers may also book tickets through the airline’s Aiport Ticket Offices (ATOs), Online Travel Agencies, travel agents, or the airline’s phone centre for the next 48 hours.

These Vistara bookings can be used for travel through September 30, 2022, with blackout dates in effect.

“We understand you may be hesitant to travel given the current circumstances. However, the fares will aid you to book for your future travel plans whenever you wish to take to the skies once again,” according to the airline.

Vistara recently underwent a management change. Vinod Kannan, Vistara’s Chief Commercial Officer, took charge as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Vistara. Kannan replaced Leslie Thng, Vistara’s CEO, from July 16, 2017, to December 31, 2021.

Vistara is a joint venture between Tata Group and Singapore Airlines, where Tata Group owns a 51% stake in the company, and Singapore Airlines owns the remaining 49%.

IndiGo launches Delhi-Port Blair flight

In another development, the IndiGo Delhi-Port Blair flight will operate four times a week. According to Sanjay Kumar, Chief Strategy and Revenue Officer of IndiGo, the new addition is a part of its plan to strengthen its domestic presence.

IndiGo Delhi-Port Blair flight will promote tourism and commerce on Port Blair Island.

Reported By

Reporter

Ria is a lead news writer at Aviation Scoop. She writes from dawn to dusk, reads in the evenings, and draws at some ungodly hours. She loathes human interaction and finds solace in the sweet, musky smell of old books, and rain.

Recent Comments

  • No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!

Tech News

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments