Emirates and Etihad Airways Might Begin Operations to Colombia
The possibility may have risen after the recent ICAO’s Air Service Negotiation Event (ICAN 2021) which took place in Bogota from December 6 to December 10 where the two countries – UAE and Colombia strengthened their relationship.
- It is expected that both countries could operate seven flights per week between them.
- Colombia’s aviation sector witnessed one of the fastest recoveries from the effects of Covid-19 on a global stage.
- Colombia holds the best recovery capacity and as of now, 8,964 flights are scheduled for the country.
According to the recent reports, the UAE based airlines Emirates and Etihad Airways can soon initiate flights to Colombia. The information has been provided by Aeronáutica Civil which is a Colombian civil aviation authority. It is speculated that the airline could begin a good number of flights between the routes and the possibility of daily flights exist as well once the routes prove to be successful.
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!