India's ultra-low-cost airline, Go First, is known for its simple yet amazing services and offers. The airline offers services that matter to have a pleasant flying experience. As the airfare caps are removed, the airline is giving a stiff competition in the domestic segment by offering ultra low pricing in routes such as Ahmedabad and Mumbai. We have recently discussed the GoMore Fare of the airline, and in this story we shall look into its Priority offerings, which passengers can buy as Add-ons to have a premium experience.
Go First Offers two Priority Services under GoXtras:
The ultra low-cost airline offers the below two priority add-ons to skip queues or to make yourself a priortiy.
- Priority Check-in
- Priority Boarding
Priority Check-in and Priority Boarding:
Why wait when you can avail Priority Check-in or Boarding service? Go First offers priority Check-in, Baggage and Boarding services, which customers can take advantage of by paying a small amount. The charges are Rs 400 for Domestic and Rs 600 for International. These priority services are pre-paid and can be bought separately by paying a non-refundable fee.
The services are available at domestic and international airports as per the below rates:
|Priority Check-In||Priority Boarding|
Things to Know:
- Priority check-in service need to opted upto two hours priort to domestic departure and upto three hours prior to international departure.
- Priority boarding service can be opted 1 hour prior to departure.
- Passenger to approach the Go First staff at airport or the available counter for check-in, and Baggage will be tagged as ‘Priority’ and will arrive on the belt along with other priority tagged bags.
- Passenger to approach the Go First staff at boarding gate counter for priority boarding.
- There is no additional fee for infants.
- Passenger cannot cancel this service on standalone manner, and the service will be refunded for passengers who cancel the booking partially or fully. This service will be refunded in case of flight cancellations by airline.
- If passenger changes the date of travel, the service will be transferred to the new booking.
With the Priority - 'Check-in' and 'Boarding' GoXtras services offered by Go First Airlines, passengers can enjoy a premium experience at a nominal price. The two priority services are available as separate services under GoXtras and need to be purchased individually.