Aviation Industry is one Industry, which adheres to timely take-off and departures in most cases, and we even have a metric for On-Time performance. But sometimes, even the most punctual airline cannot help the natural circumstances or unforeseen situations, and there can be delays, cancellations or reschedules from the airline's end. So, as a passenger, we should have a Plan B not to miss any important work or event. Worry not for IndiGo passengers, there is a plan B available, and the name of the Service is also "Plan B". Feeling Excited? Continue Reading to Know more.
What is IndiGo Plan B:
If your flight is cancelled or rescheduled by the airline, you need not worry. IndiGo has a Plan B! With Plan B, you can change the time and/or date of your flight or cancel and process a refund at no additional cost.
So, what are the scenarios in which you are eligible for Plan B?
- If your flight has been cancelled.
- If your flight timing has been brought forward by 1 hour or more from the scheduled time of departure.
- If your flight was postponed by 2 hours or more from the scheduled time of departure.
How does it Work?
It is as simple as 1 2.
- Customer enters PNR/Booking reference number and Email ID/the Last name at www.goindigo.in/plan-b.html
- You can change the time and/or date of your flight or cancel and process a refund.
Charges to Avail the Service:
No, there are no additional charges. Customers can change the time and/or date of flights or cancel and process a refund at no additional cost.
How will I know if my flight is eligible for Plan B?
In case your flight is cancelled or rescheduled from IndiGo, your flight booking comes under Plan B. IndiGo will notify you via email/SMS and calls on your registered number and email ID. You can also check by retrieving the itinerary online, if the PNR is eligible for Plan B, the Plan B link will be displayed.
In case, you are unable to find a convenient time/date slot to rebook, then you can cancel your booking and process a refund at no additional cost. Once processed, a refund will reflect in your account in 7 business days.
Tips for Plan B:
- You can review and accept the revised flight to avoid receiving repeated text messages.
- You can view and rebook another flight at your convenience
- You can cancel and process a refund.
Once Plan B is availed, any further changes and cancellations would be on a chargeable basis.
Now that you know what's Plan B, you don't need to panic in case your flight got cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances. Also, avoid those wait times, and skip the call queue by simply visiting Plan B for cancelled flights. IndiGo customers can have a pleasant trip with Plan B at the rescue.
Domestic Airlines Performance July 2022:
IndiGo, the fastest growing low-cost carrier in the world, has a market share of 58.80 per cent and is the leading domestic airline according to the data released by the Aviation regulator.
Other General IndiGo T&C applies.