Air India Pilots Schedule a Meeting with Aviation Secretary Over Pay Cuts and Arrears
Air India pilots have announced on Sunday that a meeting has been scheduled with the aviation secretary Rajiv Bansal on Monday to discuss the demands of their payment clearance.
- Air India pilots had warned of severe industrial action if a resolution is not achieved.
- The pilots’ association hopes that the airline doesn’t force them into taking extreme actions.
- The management asked to hold on to the issue till the takeover.
As the events related to the ongoing struggle of Air India pilots further unfold, in a recent development, the Air India pilots have announced on Sunday that a meeting has been scheduled with the aviation secretary Rajiv Bansal on Monday who also happens to be the chairman and managing director of the airline to discuss the demands of their payment clearance before the association takes any decision of going on a strike. The airline will soon be taken over by its new owner and the pilots want a resolution before the transition of ownership.
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!