Air India to Hire Over 4200 Cabin Crew and 900 Pilots Through 2023
Candidates for the cabin crew positions will be selected from various regions of India and undergo a 15-week training program focusing on imparting safety and service skills. Additionally, they will be coached on representing the best Indian hospitality and the Tata group culture.
- Airline has hired over 1900 cabin crew and 285 pilots between April 2022 and Feb 2023.
- In the past three months alone, the airline released around 500 cabin crew members to begin flying.
- Air India to Acquire 470 Aircraft From Airbus, Boeing.
Air India, India’s leading airline and Star Alliance member has announced plans to recruit more than 4200 cabin crew trainees and 900 pilots in 2023 to support the airline’s expansion plans for both domestic and international operations. The airline recently placed a large order with Boeing and Airbus for 470 aircraft, signalling its commitment to growth and expansion. In addition, Air India has already secured plans to lease 36 aircraft, with two B 777-200 LR already inducted into its fleet. Also Read: Air India to Acquire 470 Aircraft From Airbus, Boeing
Upcoming Greenfield Airports in India to Cater for the Needs of Growing Air Passenger Traffic
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] aviationscoop.com/
Want to be featured on Aviationscoop?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] aviationscoop.com
Latest Flight Review
No Recent Comments....!
- No Most discussed posts - 1 week ago....!
- No Trending posts - 1 weeks ago....!